Armitage Leisure Services Home
Armitage Leisure Services are licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission, Licence Number: 5923
Gambling Permits
In order to allow Gaming Machines/Club Gaming Machines or AWP (Amusement with
Prizes)/Fruit machines on alcohol licenced premises, the premises licence holder       
must  apply for the correct permit or notification.

Clubs - Applications for Club Gaming Permit or Club Machine Permit can be obtained
from your local licensing authority.  For a New Gaming Machine Permit the charge is £150,
for existing permit holders £100 with an annual maintenance fee of £50.

Pubs & Licences Premises - Applications for Notification can be obtained from your
local licensing authority.  There is an initial fee  of £50.
In both cases of clubs & pubs, there is no need to re-apply unless there is a change of
premises licence holder.
We are able to assist in these applications should this be required.
The UK Gambling Commision
This Website, is used to advertise the company ALS. The website is  designed and owned by Techteach Limited. All images are assumed to be: 1. made by TechTeach ltd. 2. Inthe public domain. .homage/montage of the subject matter. Should any images appear to be not as described they will be removed byrequest